Mercedes-Benz Parts Logistics Ibérica, S.L.U.
In Mercedes-Benz Parts Logistics Ibérica, SLU (Daimler group) in Barcelona, we carry out all the management involved in the international logistics of spare parts for our cars. Currently, we are in a growth project, creating new jobs, among which is the position we are looking for an Operation Manager Launch Supplier.
We are looking to fill a total of 1 vacancy.
• Firstly to manage all logistics/supplier management topics including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery.
• To deal with suppliers worldwide
• Key Account for the technical/purchase/transport/quality departments in our headquarter in Germany
• Manage different departments projects in Functional Hub Barcelona
• Responsibility of a staff of aprox.15 members
• Development staff members
• Escalation/Task Force
You will work within a team of professionals who foster a cooperative climate, in a dynamic sector with an international environment. Our main values are: Passion - Respect - Integrity – Discipline
Sector: Automotive and logistics
Time: Full time job.
• University degree in Logistic, Business Administration, Engineering or similar.
• 5 Years of experience
• Experience in leading teams
• Expert user of relevant office systems
• Fluent in Spanish/English (German assessable)
What we offer?
• Family conciliation: teleworking and flexible hours
• Holidays: 35 business days
• Company holidays: 2 extra business days
• Restaurant ticket
• Salary band according to the market benchmark and the responsibilities of the position.