Mercedes-Benz Parts Logistics Ibérica, S.L.U.
At Mercedes-Benz Parts Logistics Ibérica, SLU (Mercedes-Benz group) in Barcelona, we carry out all the management involved in the international logistics of spare parts for our cars. Currently, we are in a growth project, creating new jobs, among which is the position of Launch Management.
We are looking to fill a total of 2 vacancies.
Your main functions will be:
• You will do the operational planning, bottlenecks and customer management tasks.
• Collaborate with different departments for the launches of new products.
• Manage callbacks and customer service measures for the entire supply chain.
• Manage product parameterization with technical and development areas.
• You will do the capacity coordination with suppliers and competing serial plants.
• You will manage queries and incidents from clients.
Our Business Unit:
You will work within a team of professionals who foster a cooperative climate, in a dynamic sector and in an international environment.
Our main values are: Passion - Respect - Integrity - Discipline
Company sector: automotive and logistics
Employed time: full time
• University studies in Engineering, Logistics, Business Administration or similar.
• Valuable previous experience in product supply logistics.
• High level of English and Spanish
What we offer?
• Family conciliation: teleworking and flexible hours
• Holidays: 35 business days
• Company holidays: 2 extra business days
• Restaurant ticket
• Salary band according to the market benchmark and the responsibilities of the position.
In addition, we seek a client-focused profile, with skills in conflict resolution, decision-making capacity and good time management to respect deadlines.