Daimler South East Asia Pte. Ltd.
The Mercedes-Benz Group AG CISO heads Mercedes-Benz’s Global Cyber Security Department (based in Stuttgart, Germany). We're looking for a Cybersecurity Architect for Data Centre and Cloud to be part of our Global Cyber Security Team and works on the improvement and implementation of Mercedes-Benz's security solution architecture, protecting our customers before malicious attackers do.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Define and update a roadmap for cyber security baseline controls in both datacenter and cloud environments
- Plan, design, implement and review of architectural standards for the cyber security in datacenter and cloud environments (AWS, Azure), perform audits on implementations
- Advise and influence teams in implementing cyber security baseline controls, support transformation into a zero trust ecosystem and migration from legacy
- Research on cyber security technology capabilities and best practices for their applicability within the organization
- Consult of Dev-Teams with substantial knowhow on security threats and their mitigations for cloud workloads
- Degree from a reputable university or significant course work in Computer Science, Networking, engineering or other computer-related fields of study
- Have good emotional intelligence and is a proven team player
- Rational and calm under pressure
- Fluency in the English Language
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Good timekeeping ability to cope with a tight deadline and achieve operational objectives
- Self-motivated with the ability to carry out assigned tasks with minimum supervision
- More than 5 years industry experience in Azure and AWS cloud security, working experience in datacenter design, cloud environments, container technologies/Infrastructure as code as part of DevOps, Information Security and/or Cloud Security industry certification (CISSP, CISM, Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), AWS Certified Security and, Azure Security Engineer Associate exam) preferred
- Deep understanding of cloud and datacenter architectures (hypervisor, storage, operating systems/containers, networking)
This position is based in location Singapore. A valid and approved work visa is required for employment in Singapore in accordance to local labour law regulations. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.