Daimler South East Asia Pte. Ltd.
The Mercedes-Benz Group AG CISO heads Mercedes-Benz’s Global Cyber Security Department (based in Stuttgart, Germany). We're looking for a Security Platform Solutions Architect to be part of our Global Cyber Security Team and works on the improvement and implementation of Mercedes-Benz's security solution architecture, protecting our customers before malicious attackers do.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Solution Architect for defensive monitoring and detection solutions
- Ensuring an appropriate infrastructure Architecture for every Platform
- Responsible for the associated processes, Assets, Resources and Licenses
- Responsible for the integration in other security Platforms
- The highest Priority is the assurance of the Infrastructure
- Responsible for the Plan & Build, Demand management and the development of the Platform
- Development of a technical and functional Roadmap for all Platforms
- Steering the operations of the platform together with the platform owner
Education and Certifications:
- Degree from a reputable university or significant course work in Computer Science, Networking, engineering or other computer-related fields of study.
- One of the following certifications is beneficial: CISSP, SANS GIAC Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI), SANS GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN), SANS GIAC Certified Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or similar
- Have good emotional intelligence and is a proven team player
- Rational and calm under pressure
- Fluency in English Language
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Good timekeeping ability to cope with a tight deadline and achieve operational objectives
- Self-motivated with the ability to carry out assigned tasks with minimum supervision
- Previous relevant experience working in a security operational /analytical role, ideally within a Corporate, Military, or Police environment
This position is based in location Singapore. A valid and approved work visa is required for employment in Singapore in accordance to local labour law regulations. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.