Mercedes-Benz Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Do you have a global mindset? Are you flexible and a true team player? Do you have a strong interest in integrated customer journey management, Lead Generation/Nurturing and Marketing Automation? Then you’ve come to the right place! We are looking for a highly motivated person with CRM and Data Driven Marketing experience and expertise to join us at our Region Overseas Experience Center based in Malaysia.
The Region Overseas (MS/O) is responsible for large mature and emerging markets across different geographies, small to medium-sized sales and marketing companies (MPCs), and importers' markets/general distributors. This Region includes many markets, including Japan, South Korea, Australia/New Zealand, Southeast Asia, India, Middle East, Latin America, Turkey, Russia and South Africa.
The Marketing Experience Center Region Overseas based in Malaysia coordinates, serves and implements Marketing Activities on behalf of markets in a shared service center approach in areas of Global Media Buy, OneWeb Activation, Personalization (e.g. Salesforce DMP/CDP use cases) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Operations in close alignment with markets, agency partners and the Region Overseas Marketing team.
- Drive SFMC Regional Use Case Blueprint roadmap prioritization, planning and consulting together with CRM Managers from local markets
- Facilitating and proposing suitable solutions by understanding markets' local business needs alongside technical requirements.
- Collaborate with markets to optimize the customer journey & strategies in order to to ensure an optimized SFMC solution implementation.
- Track the rollout progress of local markets as well as regional customer journeys
- Define key use cases and compile markets' requests, demands and needs.
- Moderate workshops & briefings with the markets, providing consultancy and general guidance.
- Understand Regional Use Cases Blueprints and requirements, and be able to implement them into journeys in the SFMC Journey Builder.
- Be the main lead and single point of contact among markets and development teams in order to ensure a smooth rollout of customer journeys.
- Understand and define the key requirements for Data Model definition and creation of Data Extensions.
- Manage, own and ensure the implementation of defined policies, processes, standards, and procedures related to SFMC by the markets as well as at the regional level.
- Provide technical leadership in overall optimization tasks / development of SFMC (i.e Package Manager, dynamic content, AB testing & etc)
- Collaborate and consult different key regional team as well as stakeholders from different streams (OneWeb/DMP, Interaction Studio, Social & etc).
- Have an agile project management mindset, design-thinking capability, user-centric, and empiricism aiming to accelerate results
- Drive and own all projects' reporting, including key metrics, tracking tools, dashboards, and optimization proposals.
- A competitive package within a leading global company.
- A flexible and agile work environment with interdisciplinary teams and projects.
- A challenging and complex environment with room for growth and learning.
- Creative freedom and short decision-making paths.
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in leading implementing integrated solutions including marketing automation platform to adopt and rollout use cases and customer journeys, integration services and other SFMC ecosystem technologies.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant Certifications or Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Multi-vendor experience working with multiple markets /projects while ensuring deliverables are met within the timeline.
- Well verse in SQL for SFMC segmentation.
- Strong experience in the architecture/engineering, implementation, and maintenance of overall SFMC landscape, CRM and DMP, Interaction Studio, Advertising Studio and Social Studio.
- Experience in marketing and campaign planning; and able to obtain requirement and communicate clearly with non-technical stakeholders and development team.
- Able to understand markets business and technical requirements provide optimization plans and implement them into CRM journey
Other Desired Qualifications
• Experience in data-driven personalized 360’ customer marketing approach & journey development, ideally with automotive background
• Data-driven analytical approach to marketing and problem solving combined with strategic business focus and vision
• Experience working with many markets / international client experience is a plus!
Fluent in English (spoken and written) and exceptional faculty of expression. Additional languages are a plus.
- You have an outstanding will to get things accomplished and show strong individual responsibility
- You have good analytical and conceptual skills
- You are a collaborator who enjoys working within a bigger team
- You bring a distinctive solution orientation together with team spirit
- You have experience managing dynamic projects