Mercedes-Benz Group AG is one of the most successful automotive companies in the world. With Mercedes-Benz AG and the divisions Mercedes-Benz Cars, Mercedes-Benz Vans and Mercedes-Benz Mobility AG, the vehicle manufacturer is one of the largest and most successful suppliers of premium passenger cars.
The team is currently in a growth phase and will consist of up to 10 members spread across our international locations. We are looking to strengthen the team with highly motivated people who support each other and bring a collaborative spirit. The core values of the team are trust, open feedback culture, clear communication and knowledge sharing. Our competence will be the technical expertise in the field of Autosar base layer software testing and automation in a continuous testing pipeline.
As an intern in our team, you will play an active role in the following fields of responsibility:
- You support the definition and creation of ASPICE-compatible processes
- You support the development teams in the application of ASPICE-compliant processes
- You execute the BSW commissioning tests and prepare the reports for test results
- You support in the analysis of errors during the execution of the Base SW commissioning test
- Specialization in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable technical field
- Proficient in German and English, both written and spoken
- Good programming skills in C or C++
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of microcontrollers is an advantage
- Knowledge of Vector Tools, JIRA, Confluence or equivalent is an advantage
- Knowledge of the automotive industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of manual software testing is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and well-organized
- Ability to think logically and analytically
It doesn’t work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, certificate of enrollment, current performance record, relevant certificates, if applicable proof of mandatory internship and the standard period of study (max. 5 MB) and mark your application documents as "relevant for this application" in the online form.
Please find the criteria of employment "here".
Citizens of countries outside the European Trade Union please send, if applicable, your residence / work permit.
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement. If you have any questions, you can contact the local disability officer once you have submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you in the onward application process: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please understand that we no longer accept paper applications and that there is no right to get your documents returned.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact HR Services by e-mail at email@example.com or the "Chat-Bot" on our career page via the speech bubble symbol at the bottom right.