- You will develop and execute a comprehensive test strategy and plan for our voice assistant system.
- You will oversee the integration of complex voice assistant system components ensuring seamless integration into final infotainment product deliveries
- Coordinate and supervise the execution of test plans, test cases and procedures to validate system functionality and performance.
- Monitor test progress, identify issues, and implement corrective actions as necessary
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, including development teams, product managers, and designers, to align integration and testing efforts with product goals.
- Engage with customers to understand their requirements and feedback, and incorporate their input into the Integration & testing process.
- Establish and maintain quality standards for the voice assistant system, ensuring compliance with ASPICE
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives in the integration and testing processes, including the adoption of best practices and automation strategies
- You will manage builds, tickets, branches, merge requests etc.
- You will Integrate Yocto Project-based Linux distribution for Voice Assistant System in automotive applications.
- You will Collaborate with voice assistant software developers to integrate voice-related components.
- You will manage system validation and testing, resolving integration issues.
- You hold a degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable field.
- You are experienced with managing the verification team and a Test lead
- You are experienced in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins.
- You have good knowledge in GIT, Python, bash.
- Proven experience in Yocto Project-based Linux integration for Voice Assistant System.
- Strong knowledge of Yocto.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- You have experience in version control systems.
- You are experienced in integration testing and test automation.
- You have experience in bug tracking systems like JIRA.
- You are proficient in English.
Nice to have
- Experience as an Integration and Delivery manager.
- Experience in the Automotive industry.
- You have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- You take ownership and full responsibility for your tasks.
- You have excellent organisational, time management, prioritisation and multi- tasking skills.
- You have a proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- You have the ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- You have a high level of initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience