At MBition, we are bringing digital luxury to mobility users around the world. To accomplish this, we are redefining how software is developed within the automotive field as part of an international Mercedes-Benz software development network. As a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz Group AG, we develop and integrate the next generation of Mercedes-Benz in-car infotainment systems that are based on the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS). In addition, we are responsible for the Mercedes me companion app, we provide seamless & connected mobility experiences and we contribute to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) platform development. With offices in Berlin and Sofia, we are aiming to bring new generation of innovative infotainment systems across the globe.
We are working on the next step in the evolution of the human-machine-interface between a Mercedes and its passengers. We combine the ease of use, the safety and the durability of the existing infotainment system, MBUX, with the flexibility of a whole portfolio of top tier third party applications. Many of which you and our customers will already know and love from your own devices.
You will become part of the team that creates the technological platform to enable all of that, while connecting the dots between engineering, business and delivery to bring the 'Best or nothing' Portfolio to ensure the maximum direct impact of each developer to those who matter the most to us: Our customers.
As a team we cover many of the use cases a modern infotainment system has to offer.
If you want to become part of an international and multi-cultural team with a 'best-or-nothing' mindset, then we would love to get to know you!
Sneak preview of your future tasks
- You will do Manual and Automated testing in cars and test benches
- Validating functions based on the requirements.
- You would help in creating/generating automated test reports.
- You will Automate test cases using scripting language.
- Currently enrolled as a student in a relevant field (Computer Science Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering, or similar), in a university, preferably in Berlin. Please note you must be enrolled as a student for the entire duration of the internship.
Must Have skills:
- Basic knowledge about software programming and testing methodologies.
- Basic Knowledge of Linux / Android OS.
- Able to understand and execute test cases for the product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Good to have skills:
- You are familiar with scripting language in Python, shell programming or equivalent.
- You are able to automate tests using scripting language.
- You have basic Troubleshooting skills.
- You must have basic Automation skills.
- You are currently based in or willing to relocate to Berlin.
- You are available for a 40 hours/week internship