As Scrum Master at MBition you will facilitate, improve and coordinate the work of our Speech team. You will coach our team, moderate discussions and actively promote agile working methods within the team. By doing so, you will help the team to continuously improve workflows and achieve sprint goals smoothly. Furthermore, you will be also part of a larger project team that embraces the mindset of agile development and takes responsibility for our products and services.
Sneak preview of your future tasks
- Facilitate discussions and actively promote agile values, principles and ways of working within the team.
- Ensure fair commitments and maintain quality.
- Shield the team from unplanned interruptions and communicate consequences.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the Project Manager and represent the team in meetings.
- Help the teams to continuously improve processes and ways of working and achieve Sprint goals smoothly.
- Serve as a liaison between departments and Scrum teams, supporting task verification with the team and product owner.
- You will be also part of a larger project team that embraces the mindset of Agile software development and takes responsibility for our products and services.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- Hands-on experience as Scrum Master, Agile Coach or Product Owner
- Experience in agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and agile tools
- Affinity towards software development and working with high performing teams
- Strong agile mindset who influences teams across the organization and goes beyond the standard Scrum, Kanban, XP textbook examples
- Knowledge of challenges and constraints within the automotive domain
Nice to have:
- Certified Scrum Master or comparable
- Experience with planning in Atlassian JIRA
- First experience in Embedded software development teams
- First experience gathered with source code
- Strong organizational, time management, and multitasking abilities
- Demonstrated initiative, commitment, and resilience
- Effective communication and teamwork proficiency
- Experience collaborating with international teams
- High adaptability to changing situations
- Exceptional analytical skills and a goal-driven, independent work style
- Excellent proficiency in English; proficiency in German is a plus