Mercedes-Benz Vans is a successful manufacturer of premium light commercial vehicles (LCV) for customers and markets worldwide. Our purpose is “to move transportation to the next level” and to define the LCV business of the future: focused on sustainability, connectivity and digital solutions. We have decided to expand our battery-electric LCV production capacity and implement an entirely new plant next to our existing Mercedes-Benz production facility in Jawor. We are now looking for highly-motivated employees, who would like to shape the future of mobility together with us!
Scope of duties:
- Work on planning and establishing the new production facility for the hybrid/VAN.EA vehicle project. Plan the paint shop processes and systems for the facility in Jawor as part of the project.
- Take on a work package (production line or production process) and manage (sub-)projects with external and internal stakeholders.
- Implement innovative production processes for the new model series.
- Drive the process of harmonization/standardization between VAN sites.
- Submit regular reports on progress made and targets achieved to project/team manager.
- Execute and guide new model planning (influence product development).
- Prepare project assignments, including steering of projects while adhering to financial and business objectives (costs, deadlines, quality).
- Work with the vehicle development, series preparation and production units.
- Independently prepare and perform acceptance inspection and testing of systems and procedures related to the production systems in accordance with applicable legal and corporate regulations
- Degree from a university (of applied sciences) in mechanical engineering, production technology, industrial engineering, automation systems or similar education
- Several years of professional experience specifically in production planning and paint shop systems planning or process technology
- Practical experience in project management
- Ability to think and act analytically and strategically, with a focus on achieving results and meeting targets
- Ability to work as part of a team and engage in interdisciplinary collaboration in addition to excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to think and act like an entrepreneur as well as openness to change processes
- Good IT skills, especially in Microsoft Office
- Languages: fluent Polish, English and wherever applicable German