MBition, Mercedes–Benz Innovation Lab is bringing the automotive industry into the future. How?
We are looking for most enthusiastic employees to build together state of the art software that pushes innovation further”
We are doing this in Berlin, in the Silicon Valley of Europe, as a 100% subsidiary of Daimler that has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from point A to point B, for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 200 Employees, we integrate people who value quality, creativity and teamwork as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on all the exciting topics ahead that include: navigation and infotainment systems, location-based services, user experience and user interaction. And we need YOU to help us shaping the future!
About the role
In this position you will be working as a Software Engineer in an agile team on the Yocto based Linux platform, which is the basis for the applications running in the in vehicle infotainment system.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- Solid expertise with Embedded Linux and/or Yocto
- Programming using C/C++
- Scripting using Python and Bash
- Good understanding of the git workflow
- Experience with CI/CD
- Good understanding of API/ABI compatibility and experience in porting software to maintain it
Nice to have:
- Experience with Jenkins, Jira
- Experience with CMake
- Experience with OSS
- Experience with embedded development
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Aspiration to engineering excellence
Proficient in English. German is a plus