Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development, India is seeking Functional Engineers / Lead Engineers with a strong technical background in the areas of Camera, Parking Assistance & Driver Assistance Systems
Mercedes-Benz Intelligent Drive: Active Parking Assist, 360° Camera (Surround View), Rear view camera, Multipurpose Camera, LiDAR, RADAR, etc.
Mercedes Benz Driver Assistance System Avoid accidents and mitigate their consequences: this is the integrated approach adopted by Mercedes-Benz Accident Research under the slogan “Real Life Safety”. Under the umbrella term “Intelligent Drive”, Mercedes-Benz is systematically pursuing this strategy with numerous new assistance systems, greatly enhanced functions and innovative protective systems. Lidar enables the Driver Assistance System in collision warning & mitigation, object recognition for avoiding or mitigating crash.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- As a software developer / Intern , you will work on LiDAR PoCs
- In an international mixed team you develop the software according to the company standards
- You will Conduct tests for functional validation
- Masters/ Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication/Electrical and Electronics/Computer Science
Key Skills and Experience:
- Computer Vision
- Deep Learning / Ai / ML
- Knowledge in one of the following areas – Lidar /Radar/Camera systems
- Programing languages : C++, Python, Cuda
To be filled by Hiring Manager