Mercedes-Benz Mobility AG (MBM AG) provides a comprehensive range of automotive financial services and innovative mobility solutions. The product portfolio covers leasing and financing offers, financial services for dealerships, commercial fleet management, procurement of automotive insurance solutions and novel mobility services.
Our department Global Credit Risk Instruments at the headquarters of MBM AG is responsible for the development of risk classification techniques and fraud prevention models globally. With these methods, we automate the credit decision processes of our international subsidiaries and thus play a key role in various digitization initiatives.
We are responsible for data availability, accessibility, and quality in our department. This is the foundation for the development and monitoring of high-performing scoring models. Besides using standardized statistical estimation methods, we are at the forefront of developing and applying advanced machine learning/ artificial intelligence and data science techniques within MBM AG. Additionally, we manage a decision engine which is being rolled out on a global scale. In our central role in various strategic digitization projects within MBM AG, we also contribute to the realization of a digital customer experience and thus support online sales.
We are looking for you – a team player with an innovative mindset, strong customer focus and a desire for new challenges!
Your tasks might include, but not be limited to:
- Support in reporting activities to assess the stability and quality of our scoring solutions on a global level
- Data preparation on Databricks for automated analysis and testing of our business cases, together with our data engineers
- Support in the development of Dashboards with MS Power BI
- Creation and maintenance of monitoring and validation routines for the scoring models in Python
- Data analysis and subject-specific interpretation
- Support in improving quantitative risk classification models (e.g. advanced scoring and rating approaches using statistical methods)
- Presentation of results to representatives of the national subsidiaries
- Participation in regular introductory and specialist courses and lectures
- Studies in the field of Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Financial Mathematics, Economics, Econometrics or similar
- Very good communication skills and proficiency in English and/or German
- Basic knowledge in Python or R programming required, experience with pyspark, mlflow, sklearn is beneficial
- Basic knowledge in statistical software (e.g., SAS), knowledge in Power BI and SQL are beneficial
- Experience with MS Office is required
- Ability to work in a dynamic and intercultural environment
- Reliability, structured way of working, creative problem solving
- Strong analytical and communication skills
It doesn’t work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, certificate of enrollment, current performance record, relevant certificates, if applicable proof of mandatory internship and the standard period of study (max. 5 MB) and mark your application documents as "relevant for this application" in the online form.
Please find the criteria of employment "here".
Citizens of countries outside the European Trade Union please send, if applicable, your residence / work permit.
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement. If you have any questions, you can contact the local disability officer once you have submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you in the onward application process: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please understand that we no longer accept paper applications and that there is no right to get your documents returned.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact HR Services by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone: 0711/17-99000 (Monday to Friday between 10 a.m. to 12 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.).